Monday 3 March 2014

Sweet Blossom Whimsy Centre Step Card spring is here!

Hello everyone, it's a beautiful day here in Lancashire, the sun is shining and it feels like spring is finally here.
I have a busy week ahead and its my birthday tomorrow so I am just trying to relax today and enjoy being creative while I have the opportunity!
I have made another centre step card. I really love this card shape, it adds a lovely 3D dimension to cards without taking forever to create, and most people who don't make cards think it's so special!
Today I used one of my favourite Whimsy stamps "Sweet Blossom" by Sylvia Zet. This sweet girl image with her pretty flowers really reminds me of the joys of spring when the flowers are blooming and the sun is shining, everyone seems to feel better in spring. Isn't she just so super cute with her little teddy bear!.
Iused my Promarkers to colour the image and then I raided my stash of patterned papers to cover the front of the card. I then added some punched flowers and some pretty gem centres. I wanted to create a card where the image speaks for itself... I didnt want to over do it with embellishments as this card is for a lovely young girl who celebrates her 7th birthday next week, I think she will like it!
I was blog hopping this morning and found a lovely card which had been entered into more than 25 challenges! The card was really gorgeous but I don't want to go that far! I have found quite a few challenges today though that I had not heard of before. therefore I am entering this into a few more challenges than usual, but only 9! I wanna stay within the rules LOL
Here are the links to the challenge blogs I have entered this card into....
(click on challenge name)

Penny Black and More  (So Sweet)
Crafty Hazelnuts   (Anything goes +patterned paper covered card)
V'S Sweet ideas  (Kids theme)
Natalie and Amy  (Flowers)
Sister Act   (Any)
Ribbon Girl   (Birthday)
Sweet Stampin   (Cute)
Crafty Catz   (Anything Goes)
Deep Ocean  (Just for a Girl)







Thanks for Visiting enjoy your day
Love Crafteresa

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

michaela said...

I like this card its really cute

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your beautiful fold card - hope to see you again soon. x

Ellibelle said...

Such cute card! It's one of my favorite Whimsy Stamps too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Penny Black and More!

Maureen R said...

Adorable card! Very nice coloring too. Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
Maureen, DT member

brenda said...

A super card Teresa, so prettily coordinated and just perfect for our theme this month.

Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Debbie said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin with your lovely card. So Cute. Debbiex

tilly said...

such a pretty little girl, your card looks lovely with the layout, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a sweet card, and so beautifully coloured. Perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

JenniferD said...

Wow what a Delightful Card! Loooove the Colours and perfect Image! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!