Tuesday 25 February 2014

Team Teddy centre step card

Today I want to show you a centre step card! Thanks to Brenda I have been thinking for nearly a week about what my "favourites" are in card making.
I wanted to enter her blog candy challenge, it's her 5th bloggerversary celebration (congratulations Brenda! what an achievement!) so this talented and generous papercrafter has put some Spellbinders dies up for prizes on her  Floral Fantasies blog,  here's the link To enter Brenda's Spellbinders candy challenge we are asked to use our all time crafting favourite item to create something new for the challenge.
My problem is that I have a lot of favourites! LOL
Here on this card is one of my all time favourite range of teddy bear stamps.  Anyone could tell you that I love my teddy bear stamps. I have a number of rubber stamps from different collections, I love the Forever Friends range,  I have a few PSX teddy stamps and some Funstamps teds too, I just love teddies! But my all time favourite has to be Rambling Ted and the more recent similar Team Teddy range by Penny Black
this stamped image is part of the Team Teddy bear stamp 398K
I have also used my very favourite papers which are from an A4 pad (front page missing so dont know the name of it) there are many different scaled rose patterned prints in either blue or pink and some checked papers too its so pretty.
I used my favourite flower stamp too it's a rose by Penny Black which is very well used and has been since I started card making,. This stamp was one of the very first rubber stamps I bought. back in 1990's
As I got into the flow of thinking "favourites" I used my present favourite card shape  too which is a centre step card. I think I have hit the favourite spot with every element!  so here's hoping for a prize!!! it would make a great pressie for my birthday next week!

As this is another Penny Black stamped image I am entering this card to the Penny Black and More Challenge HERE as a 2nd entry. They they ask us to add some sparkle! so I blinged it up with lovely AB clear gems, I love the way they sparkle with hints of rainbow colours.
I have so enjoyed myself today, my teds always make me smile!


Thanks for Looking
please leave a comment

Love Cafteresa xx

3 comments:

brenda said...

Good morning Teresa,

First of all I am so sorry I got it all wrong with your name before, for whatever reason when I looked at your blog name Frea came out at me. Goodness knows why because now I look and can see what it is !!

Anyhow, your card today is a sheet delight, love all the fresh Summer colours and the roses at the front carry those in the backing perfectly.

Just scrolled back and see your scooter photos, mine is a Luggi and looks much like yours, nice and compact and no dismantling.

Thanks so much for joining in my blog celebrations and good luck when it comes to the prize draws.

B x

Mervi said...

Hi, fabulous design, so pretty and gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge,
good luck and welcome again;-))m

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! i love the bright colours you've used on the sweet image and it is framed by the lovely card shape. i love the rose image too and it matches the card beautifully. thank you so much for playing along with us again this month at penny black and more.
linda