Monday 15 October 2012

I have just signed up for Pinterest! I was a bit worried at first as it said I gave permission for it to post for me??? but then thought oh well if it gets me some sales in my Etsy shop then its worth it. If anyone has had a real good experience with Pinterest or Etsy I would value some advice please!
I have lowered the prices of most of my cards for a season just to see if it's the price that is stopping sales or that I am using the wrong place for my store. I am creating a very sweet easel card for a friend that will fit a few challenges so hope to be back soon when its finished and photographed
Have a good week everyone and remember don't just be blessed be a blessing too, what goes around comes around my mother used to say! what that really means is you reap what you sow!!!

thanks for popping by

No comments: