Wednesday 22 August 2012

House-Mouse & Friends Challenge Double Trouble

After blogging my card yesterday I popped over to the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge  just to peep at my old Mousey friends! sigh! I love my House-Mouse stamps almost as much as my bears! I used to love entering their challenges when I lived in my previous house and had a craft room (another sigh). 
Well moving swiftly on... I noticed it's "Double Trouble" for the current challenge meaning more than one mouse in the image so I thought I would dust off this cutie stamp which I bought in a closing down sale over 2 years ago and never got to use it.
The stamp is named "Baby Shoes 02" (HMIR1006) I used my cuttlebug embossing border die for the embossed buttons down the side, the ovals and  gingham label background are all cut using my nesties and the heart is from a nellies set. buttons and gingham ribbon finish my card off.
I am so glad to be getting back in the flow of cardmaking again.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Sweetie,
This is a gorgeous creation and we are so glad to have you join us for our challenge. Sorry about the linky but it's on the post below as the one you went on is a mid-way reminder, here is a link to the post with the linky.
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/its-double-trouble.html
Thanks agin for joining us
Happy crafting
Mousey hugs
Tracy x

downrightcrafty said...

so soft gentle and cute, a perfect combination, this was my very first HM stamp and is and always has been the firm favourite, love how you have used it, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Donna Hanley said...

We are very glad you are back into card making. This card is just precious. Love the soft colors and your little heart is just so cute. Thanks for playing along with House Mouse this week and I wish you the best of luck.

Margaret said...

This card is adorable! I think I'll have to keep my eyes open for this stamp. Definitely on my wish list now.

Many thanks for following my blog

Margaret <:))))>< xx

Heather said...

That is absolutely adorable. Your design and colours are stunning - your adorable image is beautifully coloured.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us in House Mouse and Frieds challenge.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Teresa :-) such a cute image and the button borders and gingham are lovely :-)

It's lovely to have you back joining us again :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

We're glad your back in the flow too and have joined us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this stunning card. This is one of my really early HM stamps and one of my favorites. Wonderful coloring and design. Some new Mom is going to really love getting this beauty.

Hugs
Sue

Stacy Morgan said...

this is simply adorable. Your texture buttons down the side are so sweet, the soft blues are wonderful. Simply adorable baby card. Thanks for playing in House Mouse and Friends blog challenge.

Donna Hanley said...

Congrats on your win. Your card was as precious as can be. You deserved the win.